R3N3G4D3S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
R3N3G4D3S

R3N3GADES faction forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

These our the people our guild should never help

Go down 
+2
Niaora
Xaro$
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaro$
Admin
Xaro$

These our the people our guild should never help Empty
PostSubject: These our the people our guild should never help   These our the people our guild should never help Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:19 pm

I'm gonna sticky this in the future once we get some people onto this list
Back to top Go down
https://r3n3g4d3s.forumotion.net
Niaora

Niaora

PostSubject: Re: These our the people our guild should never help   These our the people our guild should never help Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:22 am

I hope this person isn't a friend of someone in here but I am not happy with KarmaXIce of the Mercs faction. This is the third time I have died in Anglers Village because KarmaXIce pulled Chin into town to be funny. It also doesn't help he/she? likes to joke about it on World Chat. Kind of a double slap getting that "ha ha ha" for the world to see. Razz GodHatesYOU does it too but I only died once when he did it. I am usually pretty generous with buffing people with Bramble Guard but this person I will not buff. Hope that doesn't make me a bad person. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Xaro$
Admin
Xaro$

PostSubject: Re: These our the people our guild should never help   These our the people our guild should never help Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:51 pm

Yea people that lure the bosses into town or pretty pathetic. I really dont see whats so entertaining about watching a monster attack afk people or innatentive people being in thier banks, buying pots, etc. I guess they must be too big of pussys to try out pking maybe? At least if u pk someone u get the gratification knowing that you killed someone. When you lure a boss into town (safe zone) half the people are afk so its just cowardly in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Odd

Odd

PostSubject: one way streets   These our the people our guild should never help Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:18 pm

I try and avoid people I consider to be a one way street, you all know someone like that and how you deal with them is your business.
R3's is not my first Faction in this game but from what I have seen so far I hope it is the last faction I am in, during my time here! To date R3's have been very helpful and for that I am both grateful and proud to be a member! That being said I left "Royality" for further comradery with Dragontwo, who in my opinion was always helpful and considerate, unlike "Moolah" who was in Royality and some other twit in the upper echilons of that faction, Moolah is a me me me , gimme gimme gimme type and either in the spot light or trying to be. When I was 28 and she was 32 she needed to duel me, after I dispatched her 3 times in a row she was in a complete snit, in fact huffed off and quit Royality she was back 2 days later. Then I got a better offer from Suzzys when I asked Dragontwo for a chance with R3's.
Fast Forward to last night, (couple months since I have seen Moolah) Toy and I are in the City of Misfortune finishing up our night when Moolah realizes I am beside her ( I had totally forgotten about her) well my little one way street doesn't even have the courtesy to ask on my well being and how things might be with me, and starts demmanding a re-match insessintly insisting we duel, well Moolah baby I have now become an itch that you just can't scratch!

There is nothing as constant as change!
Back to top Go down
http://www.members.shaw.ca/Oddly
VAMPS

VAMPS

PostSubject: Breakin Zehn Party   These our the people our guild should never help Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:32 pm

zeemage TranXuanYM these are not our enemies..but these are not friends neither..RAWR Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jack_Nel
Admin
jack_Nel

PostSubject: Re: These our the people our guild should never help   These our the people our guild should never help Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:57 am

i have only one name for you and i think some of you agree.

yumyumdrink

ima ***** his head one day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/people/qA2f45G
Xaro$
Admin
Xaro$

PostSubject: Re: These our the people our guild should never help   These our the people our guild should never help Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:08 am

yea yumyum is sooooo dead if i catch him alone lol, u put his name here before i got chance rofl
Back to top Go down
jack_Nel
Admin
jack_Nel

PostSubject: Re: These our the people our guild should never help   These our the people our guild should never help Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:04 am

haha it all started from me so i get to *** his head first, i'm stil sorry about all that happend the other day,,,
Back to top Go down
Itzugo

Itzugo

PostSubject: Re: These our the people our guild should never help   These our the people our guild should never help Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:18 am

Madnezz an arrogant ass and proskill a piece of romanian shit . they are both on my KoS
Back to top Go down
Xaro$
Admin
Xaro$

PostSubject: Re: These our the people our guild should never help   These our the people our guild should never help Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:49 am

Boyntdxuh.....not sure if the spelling is correct but u get the idea hes the leader of Steel and well hes a piece of shit Laughing
He attacks me when im afk which is my own fault that i was afk not in safe zone no big deal. I ran to town quick buffed myself went a few rounds with him he wasted my charm as he was quite a bit stronger than myself. Than i said good fight not worth wasting my charm though. Then he proceeded to call me a pussy and a bunch of other names which i couldnt understand because his english wasnt very good. I try to explain to him im not much of a pker and i only kill red names and he just wouldnt stop with his trash talking so i decided to make his entire guild under my own personal k.o.s. and i got 2 of them already lol!
Back to top Go down
jack_Nel
Admin
jack_Nel

PostSubject: Re: These our the people our guild should never help   These our the people our guild should never help Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:46 am

ok so Nefarious is on VAMPZ's KoS list, Steel is on Xaro$'s KoS list and R3N3G4D3S is on mine!!!
Already got 1 but not telling who Twisted Evil
And at this curent state/date i would have another name to add... the only one on my blacklist but if i'll say it i'll be put to silence by others so i'll just keep it on my KoS list just under FEARZ lol!

ok this was a joke... i was bored...
so no worris i'm not gona start pk-ing renegades
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These our the people our guild should never help   These our the people our guild should never help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These our the people our guild should never help
Page 1 of 1