R3N3G4D3S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
R3N3G4D3S

R3N3GADES faction forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stacks Diary #3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stacks

stacks

Stacks Diary #3 Empty
PostSubject: Stacks Diary #3   Stacks Diary #3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:01 pm

Yo floks the kid stacks is gonna dip from the faction for a bit till yall get it poppin again.
and i know theres gonna be them folks tryin call me out talkin bout im fake but read this close.
get the faction on the organized tip and back to poppin and ill swing back,and if ya need a nigga u know im around afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

Stacks Diary #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stacks Diary #3   Stacks Diary #3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:40 pm

Saki misses Stacks Sad
Back to top Go down
stacks

stacks

Stacks Diary #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stacks Diary #3   Stacks Diary #3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:49 pm

Stacks misses Saki Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Xaro$
Admin
Xaro$

Stacks Diary #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stacks Diary #3   Stacks Diary #3 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:14 am

kind of hard to get it "popping" again when people leave especially when they think they can come and go as they please....i want dedicated members not fly by night members.....
Back to top Go down
https://r3n3g4d3s.forumotion.net
stacks

stacks

Stacks Diary #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stacks Diary #3   Stacks Diary #3 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:58 pm

Xaro$ wrote:
kind of hard to get it "popping" again when people leave especially when they think they can come and go as they please....i want dedicated members not fly by night members.....
1st of all dude dont even hint that im one of them fly by ass niggas caues u damn well know that i was puttin it down for yall since i got up in there who was the nigga right behind yo ass shootin them bosses with spells huh "me"
2nd ive been cool wit yall the whole time i was posted up wit u even when yall had crazyhorse callin me out on some bullshit didnt hear now one of yall steppin up on my behalf
3rd unlike some of them niggas i had my ass on daliy even when none of yall had the faction talkin so to call me fly by thats just shows me how u really felt about havin me in yo faction look at the numbers 15-132 on and i was one of them always but its funny how easy niggas forget shit like that
Back to top Go down
Xaro$
Admin
Xaro$

Stacks Diary #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stacks Diary #3   Stacks Diary #3 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:34 pm

stacks wrote:
Xaro$ wrote:
1st of all dude dont even hint that im one of them fly by ass niggas caues u damn well know that i was puttin it down for yall since i got up in there who was the nigga right behind yo ass shootin them bosses with spells huh "me"
2nd ive been cool wit yall the whole time i was posted up wit u even when yall had crazyhorse callin me out on some bullshit didnt hear now one of yall steppin up on my behalf
3rd unlike some of them niggas i had my ass on daliy even when none of yall had the faction talkin so to call me fly by thats just shows me how u really felt about havin me in yo faction look at the numbers 15-132 on and i was one of them always but its funny how easy niggas forget shit like that
Your taking what i said the wrong way, i know you helped alot and everything you have done is appreciated, but my issue is that you have left twice already, so it makes me think that you will just leave again in the future. Dont take it personal i would probably let you in the faction again....but next time you come please stay because theres gotta be a cutoff point. I cant have people come and leave as they please which many have been doing
Back to top Go down
stacks

stacks

Stacks Diary #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stacks Diary #3   Stacks Diary #3 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:00 pm

ok but u got to look at the reasons for leaving
1st one was crazy was steady trippin wit me daily on some bullshit
2nd is dont take this the wrong way but u and i both know yall done fell off a bit not as active as it was when i 1st hopped on wit yall pplz
Back to top Go down
Xaro$
Admin
Xaro$

Stacks Diary #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stacks Diary #3   Stacks Diary #3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:34 am

well crazy not in the faction anymore and as far as the 2nd reason i do understand. Things will get back to normal again soon...Just alot of people caused drama which made a big freaking mess out of the faction. Unfortunately its gonna take some repairing and time but things will get back to where they were. Im definitely ambitious enough to make this happen. I just wish it was easier to communicate with people......With people on voice chat and people without voice chat it almost seems like they are 2 different factions at first it sucked cuz it was hard to communicate with those people on voice if you were not, now its just ridicolous because there are way fewer people in the faction. Everyone in voice is the "higher" levels and at the moment we dont have the numbers to run this one faction as if it is 2 factions. Voice chat has been as big of a problem as it is a blessing because the communication is quite pathetic as of late............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stacks Diary #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stacks Diary #3   Stacks Diary #3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stacks Diary #3
Page 1 of 1