R3N3G4D3S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
R3N3G4D3S

R3N3GADES faction forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cleaning out the forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaro$
Admin
Xaro$

Cleaning out the forums Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning out the forums   Cleaning out the forums Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:06 am

Yes i know i've been planning to do this for some time now. Its hard to do while trying to play the game at the same time so please be patieint with me,i promise the forums will be cleaned soon:D Its just so hard to take the time to do so cuz i know it will not be an easy task. So please im begging you i will get it done eventually hopefully this week, thnx for all your understanding....by all means its not an easy task. I gotta decide which posts to keep and which to delete withoiut offending anyone(if at all possible). Sticky posts in near future for faction rules for TT runs Fb runs etc so plz plz plz im beggin with you be patient with me. its one of the hardest tasks ive had to deal with lately, but this week i want to get it done. In the end it will only benefit us all, also i am in the process of making a calendar for faction events...any ideas are welcome so bring em! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://r3n3g4d3s.forumotion.net
Niaora

Niaora

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out the forums   Cleaning out the forums Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:19 am

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help, Xaro$.

Edit: Any of mine can be deleted. I will not be offended at all.

Last edited by Niaora on Sun May 10, 2009 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantomchajo

Phantomchajo

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out the forums   Cleaning out the forums Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:31 am

lol! My 2 over in Real Life Discussions can be deleted. I don't mind since they were just to let everyone know I was still around & stuff lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ziveu.com
Arienia

Arienia

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out the forums   Cleaning out the forums Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:09 am

You can clean what you want of mine up xD or if you need help cleaning up stuff just pm me and i can "try" to help xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out the forums   Cleaning out the forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning out the forums
Page 1 of 1