R3N3G4D3S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
R3N3G4D3S

R3N3GADES faction forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

People around the same levels need to stick together.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xaro$
Admin
Xaro$

People around the same levels need to stick together. Empty
PostSubject: People around the same levels need to stick together.   People around the same levels need to stick together. Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:27 pm

Hey there was just having an issue with people crying out for help constantly. Of course people need help and that is not my main concern my concern is alot of times they go right to the 80+ people in the faction(which coincedentally are the busiest people in the faction already) The fact is you're never gonna learn how to work as a team if you always depend on higher levels for everything. Some things are understandable such as krimson and Mantavip but otherwise we are so busy we dont have time to babysit someone that needs so something as simple as chin or dismall shade. YOU need to get groups together of your own level (or in that general area) or you will NEVER learn how to work as a team. We have tanks in our faction that dont even know how to tank because they have never had to...its too easy for them to call the high lvls and have us do thier work. This has to stop.
Back to top Go down
https://r3n3g4d3s.forumotion.net

People around the same levels need to stick together.
Page 1 of 1