R3N3G4D3S

R3N3GADES faction forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

As promised

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phantomchajo

PostSubject: As promised   Tue May 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Here's that pic of my Narco Kitty. Yes that is PW on the monitor in the background & yes that is a speedloader full of .38 special rat shot lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ziveu.com
Niaora

PostSubject: Re: As promised   Wed May 13, 2009 6:37 pm

aaw so cute! your cat looks very similar to my sister's Maine Coon cat (unfortunately no longer living but still in our hearts). is your cat also a Maine Coon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantomchajo

PostSubject: Re: As promised   Thu May 14, 2009 4:02 pm

Yeah, she's at least 1/4 to 1/2 Maine Coon Smile was laughing cause while me & mom was watching Cats 101 on animal planet it talked about the "M" on the forehead of the Maine Coon. I checked out Narko's head & sure enough, she's got the marking. I think if I ever went for pure breeds I'd go for a Maine Coon & a Spinx hehehhe Big & Fluffy and Bald but cute
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ziveu.com
Niaora

PostSubject: Re: As promised   Sat May 16, 2009 3:55 pm

your cat appears very friendly and loving the way she is looking up at the camera. my sister's cat was so friendly i think it's part of their personality to be so. Smile if i ever got a cat again (living with my father right now and he'd kill me if i added any more cats to the household) i would definitely look for one with at least a bit of Maine Coon in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As promised   

Back to top Go down

As promised
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R3N3G4D3S :: Real Life Discussion-
Jump to: