R3N3G4D3S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
R3N3G4D3S

R3N3GADES faction forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh boy... my life.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arienia

Arienia

Oh boy... my life. Empty
PostSubject: Oh boy... my life.   Oh boy... my life. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:47 pm

Recently I've not been able to get online for a couple of reasons all just realife issues atm. I want to play but before i lost internet, i got a virus and could not for the life of me get rid of it and the virus plauged my system restore and when i wiped the hard drive, i came to realize that my main install disk was broken by my nephew.. soo all in short i'm using linux now that the fact its free and i don't have the time and patience to buy another 399$ copy of vista.. soo for now this is what i can do and untill i get everything situated, i can't play, I miss everyone and i hope to when i get everything fixed i'll be able to return.
Back to top Go down
Whinter

Oh boy... my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh boy... my life.   Oh boy... my life. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:09 am

ouch, i hope you get everything fixed up.
Back to top Go down
Niaora

Niaora

Oh boy... my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh boy... my life.   Oh boy... my life. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:00 pm

aw, that's no fun at all. just know that you are missed and even though all you can do is pop onto the forums, keep in touch ok? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh boy... my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh boy... my life.   Oh boy... my life. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh boy... my life.
Page 1 of 1