R3N3G4D3S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
R3N3G4D3S

R3N3GADES faction forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We are a family! (act like it)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaro$
Admin
Xaro$

We are a family! (act like it) Empty
PostSubject: We are a family! (act like it)   We are a family! (act like it) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:31 pm

I felt the need to post this because its come to my attention that some of our members in the faction are not getting along Sad and in my opinion its ridicolous petty b.s. that can be solved in other ways. for instance "i will leave the guild unless _________ is kicked out. Well if you've made a statement like this, its time to rethink.

1. Even in my family there is people i dont like(real life family). It doesnt mean i can make them leave or keep them out they will ALWAYS be family.

2. We are all here for the same purpose. Everyone wants to level, have fun, do fbs, etc. Dont ruin someone else fun for your drama. (some people just got off work and want to play) they dont want to watch soap operas they are here to play a game.

3. If you have a problem take it up with a leader, director, marshall, or executor to see if the problem can be resolved in a civil manner.

4. If you are having an issue with someone thats getting out of hand, cant we just agree to disagree? use the black list if necessary.

5. From my experience some of my worst enemys have become my best friends, so give people a chance (just because your friend _________ hates ____________(another guild member) it doesnt mean you cant give them a chance an try to work things out.

6. Help your enemys? keep your enemys closer. If your enemy is asking for help for a boss or fb etc. Why not offer them a hand. It may confuse them. Who knows you may learn to work together and realize how good of a team you are together.

7. Listen to people with authority in the guild (it will cause less conflicts). Most of the upper class in the guild (leader/marshal/executor) know each other in real life. Some of us sit in the same room and play together. Alot of our decisions are discussed in person and are made for a reason. Please do not try to go against authority because it will cause conflict considering most decisions are made by a group not by a single person.

8. Do not talk negatively or derrogatorely towards anyone in our guild (even whisper chat) because word gets out quickly and it will only cause you to have enemys in your own family. Someone might be mad at you making them look bad when technically you started it by talking to someone else about that person.

On that note some of us our adults some of us our children but i think we are all mature enough to leave the drama behind and play the game with our family and friends.

P.s. If you want drama, go watch a soap opera because we are all here trying to have fun.
Back to top Go down
https://r3n3g4d3s.forumotion.net
Odd

Odd

PostSubject: Human Nature   We are a family! (act like it) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:52 am

We are approaching 80 members , we may be over that at time of this posting and basic human nature says we all will not get along with each other all the time!
Only You are responsible for your own happiness and satisfaction, accept that and move on!

Despotic attitudes like I'm quitting unless you kick so & so are unacceptable for a couple of simple reasons, it is non-democratic, and the tail does not wag the dog!(quite frankly if you feel that way it is up to you to take action and find a remedy, and not rely on others to take action for you.)

Misery and frustration are your own problems in life as they are here in this "GAME" and GAMES are played for FUN and ENJOYMENT. Lashing out at others will never satisfy anything. Simply take action to ensure your own success!
I will not beleive that anybody sets out in life to be some one else's tormentor!

Here is a simple spell I designed for my own life it is probably the most powerful spell you could cast for yourselves.
I must attract positive energies in my life and to that end I cast this for you as well! (I feel strong enough about this spell that I translated it to Latin in hopes of capturing a more universal effect)

EGO barba in ventus meus votum pro vestri prosperistas!

I hope you thought of me when you read that! It is a simple spell and I cast it for you before you got here … think of someone you love and read the translation.

I whisper into the wind my desire for your success!

Sincerely
OddGaul
See You Game Side

There is nothing as constant as change!
Back to top Go down
http://www.members.shaw.ca/Oddly
jack_Nel
Admin
jack_Nel

PostSubject: Re: We are a family! (act like it)   We are a family! (act like it) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:15 am

Quote :
[quote="Xaro$"]6. Help your enemys? keep your enemys closer. If your enemy is asking for help for a boss or fb etc. Why not offer them a hand. It may confuse them. Who knows you may learn to work together and realize how good of a team you are together.

Ok ermmm i have to admit i have a new friend now (hated his big mouth) after lisening to VAMPZ saying the same thing, sometimes you just gotta give it a try!
I stil have some grudges inside guild, i tried to talk tham true, but everytime i say somthing like: "you dont want this person in guild, i know this person and its not worth it"... i get the same answer " give it a chance"......
and Yea i'm pised but i gues others have they'r reasons to.... idk wish i had more credability...
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/people/qA2f45G
Reos

Reos

PostSubject: Re: We are a family! (act like it)   We are a family! (act like it) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:27 pm

sometimes i wish more people were on forums regularly cause this is a great post and i feel like it's falling on deaf ears
Back to top Go down
LeaArwen

PostSubject: Re: We are a family! (act like it)   We are a family! (act like it) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:08 am

Reos wrote:
sometimes i wish more people were on forums regularly cause this is a great post and i feel like it's falling on deaf ears

Well, this can be one of the rules u talked about erlyer in a nother post. I was in a faction (call to arms) i think it was named. And there u had to reg n their forum. So i thik that this is a good idea. If u want to be in this faction u have to reg here. Then ppl will know about it. And more ppl will use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are a family! (act like it)   We are a family! (act like it) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We are a family! (act like it)
Page 1 of 1