R3N3G4D3S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
R3N3G4D3S

R3N3GADES faction forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guide for Gold Buying

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jack_Nel
Admin
jack_Nel

Guide for Gold Buying Empty
PostSubject: Guide for Gold Buying   Guide for Gold Buying Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:24 am

i nerver managed to buy gold... and this guid diddnt helped me either o.0 but ppl say is good so maibe you can get somthing out of it. and if you do pls tel me how to do it zcuz i hate asking ppl to buy gold for me. thanka and i hope this helps you ^_^

(1) First, go to any auctioneer and choose Gold Trading option
Guide for Gold Buying 1

(2) Next, u should enter the same page as above. it will always be at default, "Buy" page. if u want to sell gold, click "Sell" by the side.
Guide for Gold Buying 2-1

(3) Now, how much is lowest price of gold currently? click on "Listing" as marked above to have a look.
Guide for Gold Buying 3

(4) after clicking on "Listing", u will come to this page as above. left hand side shows to history of ur gold buying/selling. including ur pending "gold buyings". u can check back here when u submited ur order.
right hand side, upper box shows the list of gold on auction by sellers. these are the existing gold waiting for people to buy. Price :Sell is price per gold, and Amount is existing amount available. scroll down the list and u can see the cheapest gold on auction at that moment. at this moment, lowest is 107,000coins per gold. there are 5 gold at that price.
below the sell box, is the buy box. this is the pending orders of buyers. all these are coins waiting at the auction. once a gold that satisfies the price is entered, the order is executed, same as the gold waiting on auction.
Guide for Gold Buying 4

(5) Click back on step 4 to start buy gold.
above image circles the Deposit button. to buy gold, u need to deposit coins first
Guide for Gold Buying 5

(6) Above image shows the pop up for u to enter the amount u want to deposit. u can enter all ur money if u want. no extra charges here and u can withdraw anytime too
Guide for Gold Buying 6

(7) Hypothetically, after depositing, u should see ur coins in "Currently Available Funds". mine is still 0... cause i took it out and forgot to screenshot >.>;
anyway, after u have coins deposited, u can enter ur price and amount for gold.
in the image above, i entered 102600 for price. this is price for ONE gold i'm willing to pay. the wording "Entrust Unit Price must be multiples of 100, and less than 1000,000" means the last 2 digits of ur price entered must be zeros. u can enter 100 or 999900, but not 100010. and must be less than 1million. this is price for 1 gold, only an idiot will pay 1mill for 1 gold. =x
the text box below price is the amount. this is the amount of gold u want to buy in total. i entered 1 for one gold. if i entered 2, i need to have 200k+ coins deposited first, for 2 gold.
Total means the total price calculated for all ur gold u are going to buy. note this does not include the Fees. Fees is a tax of 2% for every one gold u buy. the tax is in silver if u selling gold. to successfully buy gold, make sure ur deposits are more than Total + Fees.
Guide for Gold Buying 7

(Cool This the last step, Click Confirm! XD
the money will be deduced straight away while u still don't have ur gold. ( unless u entered a price pple are selling at that point in time) i.e. around 107k per gold. click on Listing to check the left hand box. u will see ur gold bidding is pending right there.
i think it will stay there for maximum of one day, if no one sells at the price u wish to buy. than it will go back to deposit if buy is unsuccessful. this way, u lose abt 2k+ on fees. if buy is successful, u will see ur gold next time u come back. u will need to withdraw ur gold to be able to use it in cash shop.
happy buying~
(for selling of gold, just click sell button. steps are the same)
Guide for Gold Buying 8
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/people/qA2f45G
jack_Nel
Admin
jack_Nel

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Gold Buying   Guide for Gold Buying Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:41 am

o and one more think i would like to thank Maukkk for letting me borrow his acount and pass to be able to get all this guids. thank you so much Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/people/qA2f45G
-=FReaK=-

-=FReaK=-

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Gold Buying   Guide for Gold Buying Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:45 am

thnx for the guide Alexandra; its very usefull^^ i didnt kno how to use it lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Gold Buying   Guide for Gold Buying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide for Gold Buying
Page 1 of 1