R3N3G4D3S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
R3N3G4D3S

R3N3GADES faction forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yo guys whats up!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Godwill

Godwill

Yo guys whats up! Empty
PostSubject: Yo guys whats up!   Yo guys whats up! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:14 pm

Hey all my names Godwill, I was recently invited/accepted into this guild, I'm pretty new to PWI so hopefully my annoying questions wont get on anyones nerves. Some info about me: I'am 16 years old from California, I like to watch anime, playing basketball, watching NBA games, and playing games of course. I've played many games may they be FPS (Warrock, COD, Crossfire, Counter Strike ect..) Or MMO (WoW, PWI, Shaiya, Silkraod ect..) I have a lot of forum experience and experience in most voice chatting programs like Ventrilo, teamspeak, skype. Once again thank you for inviting me to this guild and I hope to be as active as my life allows me too.
Back to top Go down
Niaora

Niaora

Yo guys whats up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo guys whats up!   Yo guys whats up! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:48 pm

welcome to the faction and to PWI Smile
Back to top Go down

Yo guys whats up!
Page 1 of 1