R3N3G4D3S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
R3N3G4D3S

R3N3GADES faction forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't throw gold to the trashbin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SecretYing

Don't throw gold to the trashbin Empty
PostSubject: Don't throw gold to the trashbin   Don't throw gold to the trashbin Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:32 am

That was a LOOOOOTT of text lol Edited now.. o_O guess i'm bored the monster size patch is still loading and visiting my former faction forums Sleep Smile

Last edited by SecretYing on Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SecretYing

PostSubject: Re: Don't throw gold to the trashbin   Don't throw gold to the trashbin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:23 pm

Ok I left R3 and too this thing is not so important here hehe sorry for the inconvinience ^^ I'm recluse now and i don't hate you guys D= Pm me anytime u wanna talk to me ^^ See you in-game and gl on the faction queen
Back to top Go down
Niaora

Niaora

PostSubject: Re: Don't throw gold to the trashbin   Don't throw gold to the trashbin Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:41 pm

that's cool. Hope that Recluse is treating you well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't throw gold to the trashbin   Don't throw gold to the trashbin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't throw gold to the trashbin
Page 1 of 1