R3N3G4D3S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
R3N3G4D3S

R3N3GADES faction forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell the family about yourself

Go down 
+28
stacks
MissChess
Pheebe
Krucifix
Phantomchajo
AMF
Odd
Oma_Desala
jack_Nel
Makeda
SkylerHenesy
ITPOPS
Darkghost
-=FReaK=-
Aesprika
Nashirah
Shileah
xxRikku
LilSob
wandiin
Itzugo
Kahid
Itsumii
Blau
Reos
Arienia
MorganLayfay
Xaro$
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Oma_Desala

Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:36 pm

What's up everyone. My character name is Oma Desala (from the best T.V. series Stargate SG-1). My name in real life is Chris. I'm studying to become a Civil Engineer and eventually join the USAF! That's pretty much all I do; school and video games.

p.s. I can't wait for the new MMO Stargate Worlds to come out...I hope it's as good as, maybe even better than, PWI. But if it's not, I'll still play it because I love Stargate!
Back to top Go down
jack_Nel
Admin
jack_Nel

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:49 am

Oma_Desala wrote:
What's up everyone. My character name is Oma Desala (from the best T.V. series Stargate SG-1). My name in real life is Chris. I'm studying to become a Civil Engineer and eventually join the USAF! That's pretty much all I do; school and video games.

p.s. I can't wait for the new MMO Stargate Worlds to come out...I hope it's as good as, maybe even better than, PWI. But if it's not, I'll still play it because I love Stargate!
thers gonna be a stargate online game ? 0.o that i wanna see ^_^ cool and welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/people/qA2f45G
Oma_Desala

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:49 am

jack_Nel wrote:
Oma_Desala wrote:

thers gonna be a stargate online game ? 0.o that i wanna see ^_^ cool and welcome cheers

Yeah! Go to <stargateworlds.com> and <stargateworldswiki.com> for everything you want to know about it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:32 pm

Hey all, my character is Sookianna, a venomancer. I joined after a squad from the faction helped with my fb. PWI is my first MMORPG ...and I think I'm addicted (or so says my husband).

And this MMO Stargate sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
Odd

Odd

PostSubject: Oddness   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:30 am

R/L stuff is posted in a seperate thread as Odd's Oddness, (smiling face and all)
However in this addiction I am a 10' tall Black dude in a rude mood with a bad attitude, cast in the hubs of Hell from a mold never to be used again, pitch black from abuse and a rage that eminates from my head in all it's orange fury.

You cannot burn a cinder!
Back to top Go down
http://www.members.shaw.ca/Oddly
AMF

AMF

PostSubject: Hi   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:42 pm

Hello all ~ I am TokyoTea (28 Cleric) & AMF (39 Veno). Nice to meet ya! I'm 34, engaged, kids, and loooove gaming! I play just about everything I can, tho I don't have much LoL.
I play World of Warcraft when I can afford it. I am on the Cenarius realm, horde side. My toons are Luvulongtime (Fire mage), Livindedgirl (Demon warlock), Petsemetary (Beastmaster hunter), and Begmetohealu (Holy Priest).
Anyway, if you myspace, look @ my profile & I'll add ya, I'm always up for some good fun, music, humor, movies, etc.

www.myspace.com/_one_love_ tongue

Btw: Anyone else think this little thing is fuckin creepy? ---> clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_one_love_
jack_Nel
Admin
jack_Nel

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:49 am

Welcome to the family AMF nice to meet you! i hope you will have a grate time here
Back to top Go down
Phantomchajo

Phantomchajo

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:25 pm

Hey all

IGN is Alara_Ziveu, a (now) 41 Veno. I've played PWI for about 2-3 weeks (Blame Kenruko for getting me started Razz ). Played (and still do) Rappelz where I am the guilds "Forgotten Alts" on Salamander & "TheRavensofZiveu" On Tortus.

Now on with the RL stuff ...

Name is Liz (Short for Elizabeth), I'm 36, in my 1st year of college (Daytona State College) but already plan on getting my Bachelors in Accounting Technology. I decided not to cut my hair till I got my bachelors and it's already at the middle of my back. Still live at home, got a boyfriend (3 yrs in Jul) named Josh (his IGN is Alaron on PWI & Rappelz - Tortus server). He's almost got his Bachelors in ISS. I have 2 felines, 1 of which is a pest the other too aloof to be bothered with. Don't work, don't want to work any time soon either. And if you are really curios this is what I look like this is Me

Hobbies: Sewing, bead work, soap & candle making, crocheting, gaming, writing fan fiction, reading fan fiction, collecting wolf artwork (I've run out of room!! Crying or Very sad ), & watching/collecting anime. I've got some experience around the housing doing Computer Tech work, lapidary, wood work, installed most of the electrical outlets in the back room, installed the main fuse box during a hurricane when the powers was out (Boy was THAT fun when the neighbor's generator stopped & I was holding the main power line that came in from the street! affraid affraid ), installed both the wall panels & the ceiling panels on the porch & back room, septic system maintenance, plumbing..... can you tell I'm an all around handi(wo)man of the house?

I am a admitted Final Fantasy Addict. I have FF1& 2, 4-10, 10-2, 12, Dirge of Cerabus, Crisis Core & got the Advent Children movie ( I want this now!!
Advent Children Complete ) And I love Ramen noodles!

So yeah that's me in a nutshell Razz Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ziveu.com
Odd

Odd

PostSubject: atta Girl   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:14 am

You Go Girl!
Welcome to our little family!
Back to top Go down
http://www.members.shaw.ca/Oddly
Krucifix

Krucifix

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:35 pm

[color=red]hey all Very Happy my ingame name is same as display name Krucifix. im 15 years old, live in sweden and... thats abt it lol! oh hang on i forgot some stuff xD ive been playing PWI since november on a long row of different races and classes. my favorite classes are Barbs and Wiz lol!

Peace <33 [/color]
Back to top Go down
Pheebe

Pheebe

PostSubject: hy everyone   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:43 am

I`m Pheebe the venomancer...I`m 19 years old and I live in Romania.Itzugo is my uncle and he helped me a lot but the person who showed me the game at first was jack_Nel.I wanted to be in R3n3g4d3s since i was level 25 I think.Now that I am in the family I am a really happy veno! alien
Back to top Go down
Xaro$
Admin
Xaro$

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:32 pm

welcome to the family any friend of itzugo and jack nel is a friend of mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://r3n3g4d3s.forumotion.net
MissChess

MissChess

PostSubject: Nice to meet you all and nice to be here =D   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Hey all, It's Xerelle! (Archer) It's good to finally be here... just thought I'd tell you a bit about myself.

My real name is Chance...(yes I'm a girl.. lol ) and I'm 20 years old. (B'day Jan. 6th)

I've played PW now for about 3 Months or so and I love it! haha

I have a 13 Month Old little Girl named Rylee. (she's so damn cute. lol)

I'm extremely chill... and random...and for the most part, I think I'm hella easy to get along with... lol

I've been thinking about leaving my faction for over a Month now to come here... so HOORAY I'm finally here.

My favorite movie in the entire world is "The Nightmare Before Christmas"

Music wise... I pretty much love everything... Fav bands are Coheed and Cambria, Diturbed, Rob Zombie, Nickleback, Metalica...etc..

My favorite colors are Pink and
Black, or Green.

I love guy stuff... camping, hunting, fishing, beer, being perverted.. (I swear I should have been born a guy xD hahaha)

Last but not least.... I am way excited to get to know you all more and I am so glad to be here, thanks for having me =)

Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask me! I'll totally tell ya Wink Like a Star @ heaven geek

Last edited by MissChess on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xaro$
Admin
Xaro$

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:27 am

You were basically a renegade before you even joined Very Happy its about time u did welcome to the family and im sure you will have tons of fun here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://r3n3g4d3s.forumotion.net
jack_Nel
Admin
jack_Nel

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:14 am

Pheebe wrote:
I`m Pheebe the venomancer...I`m 19 years old and I live in Romania.Itzugo is my uncle and he helped me a lot but the person who showed me the game at first was jack_Nel.I wanted to be in R3n3g4d3s since i was level 25 I think.Now that I am in the family I am a really happy veno! alien

PHEBEEEEEE ima eat you up sweety cheers <3
Back to top Go down
Pheebe

Pheebe

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:20 am

yah bounce i didn`t mention i`m yours and you`re mine :X
Back to top Go down
stacks

stacks

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:24 am

well wat can i say names woods aka stacks im just a foul mouthed angry 17 year old black dude that you will grow to love and give free stuff

PS i used the word nigga 95% of the time
Back to top Go down
LeaArwen

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:52 am

Well what can i say, im 31 yrs,my real name is Rudi,and i'm from norway. have 3 kids(2girls and 1boy) The boy u know as misin_man. I'm a man playing veno, an i like it, exspt when itzugo ask me to kiss him for chi. Was in Section1 for a long time, but itz talked me in to changing,and im glad i did so. I also have a cleric named Celegrom in this famely. I'm a verry helpfull man, and do my best to help others. Going to be off for a while,sins my pc is at servise(one of my 2cats satt on it full of snow, and yes, the cat is still alive)So this im writing from my mobile.. So until i get online, have fun and take care. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Enheim

Enheim

PostSubject: Hi   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:30 pm

My name is Sai, I go to bloomsburg university, I am an accounting major in my junior year. I live in PA and I dorm at the college. I have been playing PWI for about 6 months now and I like anime and watching movies.

This is how i look like

Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 N38810505_31129997_6443
Back to top Go down
Erlok

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:02 am

Hi, I'm Erlok. I'm 20 years old and live in Texas, currently a student in college (Network Admin major) I live with my older brother (Laehrydd) who also is in the guild. I've been into games in general since I was a toddler. I started online gaming about 7 years ago.

My biggest addiction thus far has been World Of Warcraft, where I raid 5 nights a week (Horde side, Dethecus realm for those who care) I raid on an holy priest and pvp on my druid (once again for those who care =P ...) I recently switched to part time play on there to come here for the sake of change. It's nice to get away from WoW during the daytime. However, even though I like this game, my WoW raids will always be priority. So it will be taking all of my weeknights (sun-thurs). I just thought I'd go ahead and let that be known.

I'm blazing through the levels as best I can here and hope to be up with the big guns as soon as possible though... See ya in game!!
Back to top Go down
Itzugo

Itzugo

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:50 pm

LeaArwen wrote:
Well what can i say, im 31 yrs,my real name is Rudi,and i'm from norway. have 3 kids(2girls and 1boy) The boy u know as misin_man. I'm a man playing veno, an i like it, exspt when itzugo ask me to kiss him for chi. Was in Section1 for a long time, but itz talked me in to changing,and im glad i did so. I also have a cleric named Celegrom in this famely. I'm a verry helpfull man, and do my best to help others. Going to be off for a while,sins my pc is at servise(one of my 2cats satt on it full of snow, and yes, the cat is still alive)So this im writing from my mobile.. So until i get online, have fun and take care. Laughing

i'm just asking for carry ...NOT KISS.....EWWWWWWWWWWWW DUUUUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Whinter

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:37 pm

Hi, I decided to make an account for the new character I'm playing. My character, in game, is _Whinter_. My real name is Chris, I'm a guy. Whinter is actually a character from a 5 part book series I'm writing.

I'm in college right now studying to be a civil engineer. Apparently everyone says I'm really helpful, so if you need help in game all you have to do is ask. More often then not, I will help if I can.

Oh, and if you want to read up on the REAL Whinter, just tell me and I'll send you a copy of what I've written so far....as long as you don't steal it and make it out to be your own lol. I'm not a good writer, but I try, and unfortunately I'm still working on a rough draft/outline of the first book lol.

ps. Whinter Rules!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeaArwen

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:53 am

Itzugo wrote:
LeaArwen wrote:

i'm just asking for carry ...NOT KISS.....EWWWWWWWWWWWW DUUUUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Hhahaha lol! lol! lol!
Sorry for that, when i think of it, im the one that kissed you Shocked lol! lol! Dint know u only had to carry me for chi.. But im a girl toon, and boys and girls do sometimes kiss scratch affraid

Soon i have my pc back,and then u can carry me, whitout kisses. And by the way, are u back in faction.
Back to top Go down
jack_Nel
Admin
jack_Nel

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:04 am

Quote :
Hhahaha lol! lol! lol!
Sorry for that, when i think of it, im the one that kissed you Shocked lol! lol! Dint know u only had to carry me for chi.. But im a girl toon, and boys and girls do sometimes kiss scratch affraid

Soon i have my pc back,and then u can carry me, whitout kisses. And by the way, are u back in faction.

Eewwww thats kinda Gay Celegrom Razz:P:P
Back to top Go down
LeaArwen

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:18 am

jack_Nel wrote:
Quote :
Hhahaha lol! lol! lol!

Eewwww thats kinda Gay Celegrom Razz:P:P

I know affraid affraid But i can tell u all right now.. i`m not GAY.. lol! I have ppl in my family that is Shocked lol! And i dont have enything against gay ppl. Dont have enything agains enyone flower

U ppl are the best, cant wait to get my pc back and get online again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell the family about yourself
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next