R3N3G4D3S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
R3N3G4D3S

R3N3GADES faction forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Odd's Oddness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Odd

Odd

Odd's Oddness Empty
PostSubject: Odd's Oddness   Odd's Oddness Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:41 pm

Heya all
Henry Ewles was a star glutton drunkard of the channel isles and is said to have consumed 40,000 pints of ale in his life time! He was nick named "Toby Fillpot" Toby jugs are named after him! Grand Daddy's nick was Toby and now it's mine! I live in Surrey BC (yes Canada). 1978 we saw our first Beer Strike, and when they did it again in 1979, I fought back and started brewing my own beer! I have an unreal passion for brewing and have been hired on more than one occasion to adjust some of the local micro brewerys recipes and procedures. ( I prefer it as a hobby or if you like a Celebrity Alchemist turning starch into liquid gold) From those dates you can see I am pretty much older than dirt!
On my website you can see my smiling face twice I am at the well spring of mother nature that's a "Sockeye Salmon" about 10Lb, you can look off my back deck and see New Westminster and all up the Indian Arm 70 miles into the back side of Garibaldi Park (Whistler/Blackcomb are in that park) and some different screens of Ultima that I used to play, I got busted for "unattended macroing" so they put me in the Bath House , ... what the hell in for a penny in for a pound I continued to do it while I was in jail lol. I'll update those screens with some of PWI soon enough.

Oh ya, Henry Ewles, he would only make a first year apprentice by my standards!

And Morgan those eyes are green aren't they, ... truly a Celtic Goddess!

Some things are stranger than others and some things are just plain Odd!

Be Safe all see you in game Arrow
Back to top Go down
http://www.members.shaw.ca/Oddly
Xaro$
Admin
Xaro$

Odd's Oddness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd's Oddness   Odd's Oddness Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:29 am

Shocked definitely an odd way of introducing yourself lol but awesome way to do. Very interesting Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://r3n3g4d3s.forumotion.net
MorganLayfay

MorganLayfay

Odd's Oddness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd's Oddness   Odd's Oddness Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:41 pm

very interesting odd LOL. And sry no my eye's are not green they are blue, and the red hair is only dyed sadly i'm a blonde LOL.
Back to top Go down
Odd

Odd

Odd's Oddness Empty
PostSubject: crushed   Odd's Oddness Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:18 am

You've wrecked my Dreams Morgan! heavy sigh
Back to top Go down
http://www.members.shaw.ca/Oddly
Sponsored content

Odd's Oddness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd's Oddness   Odd's Oddness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down