R3N3G4D3S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
R3N3G4D3S

R3N3GADES faction forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wanting new chars

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reos

Reos

wanting new chars Empty
PostSubject: wanting new chars   wanting new chars Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:26 pm

it pisses me off when i suddenly no longer want to be a Barb and i want to try something else. mostly cause i really want to lvl my barb to max and help all you guys and new members out. but when i get the mood to lvl a new char, i could end up wasting a week or so on the new char and then i lose that much time from lvl'ing Reos
Back to top Go down
Xaro$
Admin
Xaro$

wanting new chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: wanting new chars   wanting new chars Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:14 am

I understand you want to level reos to help us out but dont hesitate to take a break and start another charachter. Its a game and its all about fun and thats what is fun for you, by all means do it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://r3n3g4d3s.forumotion.net
Kahid

Kahid

wanting new chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: wanting new chars   wanting new chars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:07 pm

I agree. If I hadn't started a bunch of new characters, Kahid would have probably been lvl 85 or even 90+ by now, and better able to help other members. But I play my other characters every-now-and-then to mix it up... to break that "Down Time" you get when playing one class of character for a long time. And, of course.. to have fun. We ALL do it, I think, for many different reasons. So I say "Go For It", Bro. In real Life, you only get to live once... but in Perfect World, you get to live as many lives as your imagination can handle. Cool
Back to top Go down
Niaora

Niaora

wanting new chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: wanting new chars   wanting new chars Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:57 pm

I agree. Also, by trying other classes, I think it gives you a bit understanding of the classes and how they work. Learning about others can be helpful also. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wanting new chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: wanting new chars   wanting new chars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wanting new chars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R3N3G4D3S :: RANTS!-
Jump to: