R3N3G4D3S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
R3N3G4D3S

R3N3GADES faction forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

People think that numbers mean everything

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaro$
Admin
Xaro$

People think that numbers mean everything Empty
PostSubject: People think that numbers mean everything   People think that numbers mean everything Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:04 pm

Im soooooo fucking sick and tired of people thinking that someones combat level has something to do with thier ability. For example i know lvl 57 clerics that i would rather have heal me than a lvl 70. Mainly because the lvl 70 sucks didnt buy thier skills properly, laggy pc, or whatever the reason. Just because you have a level 70+ as your level it doesnt mean you fucking know everything. Actually if you think you know everything because of your level the case is probably exactly the opposite. Most likely you are close minded and ignorant to new ideas and concepts because your so obssessed with your number you think you are better than everyone else. Your knowledge of the game has alot to do with how good your charachter is. Ex: I have a level 76 Barbarian(werebeast) on the malaysian server but if it was up to me i would rather have my level 60+ barb tank on this server because i know its a better char (built properly) My level 60+ barb has more hps than my 76 barb and i picked the skills to build my char as the best tank/ aggro stealer possible, where my other char was being built to tank and hit hard. Keep getting levels as fast as you can but just because your higher than everyone else doesnt necessarily mean you are better.
Back to top Go down
https://r3n3g4d3s.forumotion.net
Krucifix

Krucifix

People think that numbers mean everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: People think that numbers mean everything   People think that numbers mean everything Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:18 pm

im a lvl 46 wizard atm and i for some reason sign up for all kinds of weird bosses and such xD *cuz someone told me to help out other members =)* Very Happy
Back to top Go down

People think that numbers mean everything
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R3N3G4D3S :: RANTS!-
Jump to: