R3N3G4D3S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
R3N3G4D3S

R3N3GADES faction forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EVENT-TT-cheeter snake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VAMPS

VAMPS

EVENT-TT-cheeter snake Empty
PostSubject: EVENT-TT-cheeter snake   EVENT-TT-cheeter snake Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:21 pm

we went to fight the cheeter snake...that bastered!! he tricked us and these bombs came up in the room we were fightin in..so we ran out.. and we got jacked by 3 raptors and 3 mages HE MAN almsot died and ran out and back REOS took the snake away from this mayham and cleared up the area so we could deal wit these mobs...towtruck threw up the ball and arienai agroed off he man and i got them off tow was AWSOME VICTORY for renegades cheers

Last edited by VAMPS on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
VAMPS

VAMPS

PostSubject: Re: EVENT-TT-cheeter snake   EVENT-TT-cheeter snake Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:22 pm

EVENT-TT-cheeter snake Cheete16
Back to top Go down
jack_Nel
Admin
jack_Nel

PostSubject: Re: EVENT-TT-cheeter snake   EVENT-TT-cheeter snake Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:52 am

VAMPS wrote:
we went to fight the cheeter snake...that bastered!! he tricked us and these bombs came up in the room we were fightin in..so we ran out.. and we got jacked by 3 raptors and 3 mages HE MAN almsot died and ran out and back REOS took the snake away from this mayham and cleared up the area so we could deal wit these mobs...towtruck threw up the ball and arienai agroed off he man and i got them off tow was AWSOME VICTORY for renegades cheers
And jack died cuz she got the ball up inside the barier ima put some screenees so you seeeee.. wasn't smart enouph No freacking bomb got me Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/people/qA2f45G
jack_Nel
Admin
jack_Nel

PostSubject: Re: EVENT-TT-cheeter snake   EVENT-TT-cheeter snake Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:45 am

Unfortunately this is the only picture i've got with the cheeter snake
EVENT-TT-cheeter snake 2009-02-2608-12-29 lol!

and this is the other snake...not that evil as it seems

EVENT-TT-cheeter snake 2009-02-2602-50-03
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/people/qA2f45G
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVENT-TT-cheeter snake   EVENT-TT-cheeter snake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVENT-TT-cheeter snake
Page 1 of 1