R3N3G4D3S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
R3N3G4D3S

R3N3GADES faction forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell the family about yourself

Go down 
+28
stacks
MissChess
Pheebe
Krucifix
Phantomchajo
AMF
Odd
Oma_Desala
jack_Nel
Makeda
SkylerHenesy
ITPOPS
Darkghost
-=FReaK=-
Aesprika
Nashirah
Shileah
xxRikku
LilSob
wandiin
Itzugo
Kahid
Itsumii
Blau
Reos
Arienia
MorganLayfay
Xaro$
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaro$
Admin
Xaro$

Tell the family about yourself Empty
PostSubject: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:41 pm

Hi my real name is Chad, most of you know me as Xaro$ im 29 years old my hobbies are skateboarding, snowboarding, smoking bud, and obviously video games. My real life brothers are VAMPZ and FEARZ. I try to help out everyone as much as possible in game so dont hesitate to pm and ask me for help. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://r3n3g4d3s.forumotion.net
MorganLayfay

MorganLayfay

PostSubject: WELCOME TO THE FAMILY   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:27 pm

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY

Hello my name is MorganLayfay and i am the R3N3G4D3S faction leader. We are all about having fun and helping each other out. We all have real lives and we all understand this but if your not going to be on for a while let one of us know this. I would like to get to know each and everyone of you and learn a little bit about you.
Well for starters I'm 27 years old and single no kids yet but one day. I work in construction which i love. I have a horse who will be turning 2 years old the end of aug 2009.
Ok so thats a little about me LOL. So tell me a little about you. Hope to see you on the game.

MorganLayfay
Back to top Go down
Arienia

Arienia

PostSubject: Hiya's~   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:44 pm

My Real name is Rachal, I'm currently a Computer Aided Drafting Design Industrial Tech Major in college currrently. I like sleeping, gaming and gathering coins, haha. I've just turned 22 today and that's pretty much it i guess. clown
Back to top Go down
Reos

Reos

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:42 am

i don't know if we're supposed to post it here but

hello, my name is Charles, i am Reos, the barb. i'm 21 years of age. i reside in Nova Scotia, Canada. i am dating the wonderful Arienia both in game and outside of it.

i suppose any hobbies of mine in this game would be helping others lower than me, helping others my lvl, and helping people above my lvl. my weaknesses in the game are probably my focus to help others but lack of focus to help myself.

and i think that's about it Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Xaro$
Admin
Xaro$

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:51 am

Hi morg glad you made it to the forum ive been bored as hell not being able to get on pwi No We had 2 of the same topic already so i just merged them together. Nice to meet you also Reos and arienia. Im sure you will be seeing alot of me once my internet works which will hopefully be in a few hours. I've been gone for nearly a week and i miss everyone. Hope to see you all soon!
Back to top Go down
Blau
Admin
Blau

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:59 am

Hiya everyone XD
My in game name is Blauerosen (same as my username) and my real life name is Yvonne. =) im 17 years old and well, still schooling T.T i like slping, listening to songs, gaming, watching dramas, reading mangas, chatting, playing badminton =D
and so , since now school started u won't see me so often online in pwi =( but i will try my best to go online as much as i can XD

Btw, feel free to pm if you nd help. not sure if im of help but i will try. im a mage fyi =D

and and and.. I soooo agree with you Xaro$!!! not being able to go into the game suks big time cos i cant chat with u ppl and i miss u all alot T.T so yea, having this forum is nice. means that even if im busy to not be able to go online in game i can still talk to u all !!!
Back to top Go down
Itsumii

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:35 am

Heya everyone Smile

My in game name is Itsumii, a female wizard, and my real life name's Jonathan. I'm 22 years old. I'm seller in decoration. I like cinema, playing badminton, bodyboarding, sleeping, moto, mangas/animes/dramas, video games, listen music ^^.

Feel free to pm me if u need help, ill try my best to help u Wink
Back to top Go down
Kahid

Kahid

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:06 pm

afro Yo People

I'm Kahid, 38 yrs old male, retired Corrections Officer... at least for now with this economy and all... and game addict, esp. RPGs. Nothing special, just yer average, happy-go-lucky who's enjoying all that life has to offer... and everything that I can get away with. Wink

C ya in-game
Back to top Go down
Itzugo

Itzugo

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:50 am

Hi, my name is Andi , been a R3N3G4D3 for like a week or something like that. love the faction , not mutch of an game addtict ( but my gf is ) , i usually spend my days playing the guitar ( GUITAR AND BASS ADDICT Very Happy ) even tho i'm only lvl 38 anyone who needs my help i'll help . i'm from Romania ( i know...shitty country ) and...dunno what to say ...long live R3N3G4D3S especially Tellitha and Towtruck , they are the best .hehe
Back to top Go down
Xaro$
Admin
Xaro$

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:10 am

Itzugo wrote:
Hi, my name is Andi , been a R3N3G4D3 for like a week or something like that. love the faction , not mutch of an game addtict ( but my gf is ) , i usually spend my days playing the guitar ( GUITAR AND BASS ADDICT Very Happy ) even tho i'm only lvl 38 anyone who needs my help i'll help . i'm from Romania ( i know...shitty country ) and...dunno what to say ...long live R3N3G4D3S especially Tellitha and Towtruck , they are the best .hehe
Sup itzugo, im a bass playing music addict myself, been playing bass for nearly 15 years now. Tow and telith are awesome people, definitely gotta agree with you there. Keep jamming! see you in game.
Back to top Go down
wandiin

wandiin

PostSubject: Troy (xxEbonyxx and Mathowny)   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:26 am

Hi,

Actually my real name is Troy, yes I'm a guy. I play the Veno character because its the only one that can have a pet. I actually named the character after my girlfriend, had to use x's since somebody already had "Ebony". I also play the Cleric "Mathowny".

I'm between jobs now but hope to find something soon, shouldn't be to hard being a computer technician. When I'm not playing Perfect World I enjoy being with my girlfriend/fiance and playing billiards.

See ya'll in the game.

Last edited by wandiin on Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info for Cleric)
Back to top Go down
MorganLayfay

MorganLayfay

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:04 pm

Xaro$ wrote:
Itzugo wrote:
Sup itzugo, im a bass playing music addict myself, been playing bass for nearly 15 years now. Tow and telith are awesome people, definitely gotta agree with you there. Keep jamming! see you in game.

you, vampz, and fearz all play LOL.
Back to top Go down
LilSob

LilSob

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:48 am

yooooooo....names brandon i live in va in the usa. i like to hunt, 4 wheel, listen to music and bud...and pwi everynow and then lol. oh and im 21
Back to top Go down
xxRikku

xxRikku

PostSubject: Hey There~!   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:41 pm

Hello, I'm xxRikku in game, I joined the faction... a day ago haha =x, and so far i'm really enjoying it!
A little about myself, my name is Sue, i'm 19 and i'm currently a university student - though I seem to always find time for this game =D.
I absolutely love video games, sports, and did I mention video games? D:
Little random fact, I got inked a few months ago and I absolutely love it~!... though my wallet doesn't seem to agree with me...
Anywho, hope to get to know more of you soon!

Toodles ~
Back to top Go down
Shileah

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:14 pm

Hi all. It's me...Shileah. And guess what? My name really is Shileah. It is so different that I figured I could use it in game cuz I have never seen anyone with that name before. BTW Shileah is pronounced Shi - as in Ship not Shy and Leah as in Princess Leah from Star Wars. So that would be Shi - Lay' - Uh

Lets see... who am I? I am ____ years old. (You have to make that up for yourself. tongue ) But I have two children a girl and a boy.

Currently I am taking Stats class which I started last night so that I can continue my education and get my Masters degree in the field of counseling.

I start work this coming Monday at a mental health hospital as a Mental Health Tech but am hoping for a different job with a better company who has a tuition reimb program.

So... that being said, I believe my time on game is going to be limited but I will try to make it on each day for a minimum of 15 mins to do Crazy Stone. At least I won't be stagnant when I can play more.

Love you all... you have been great to me - Especially Suz who invited me and has been a wonderful friend.

Shileah P.

P.S. Sorry I don't have an avatar yet. I'm not great with this computer stuff. Sad
Back to top Go down
Nashirah

Nashirah

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:30 pm

Mhm. Forum name is also my ign. My real name is Phavey or Quy in Khmer. Turned 19 years old some weeks ago. My rl pic is my display pic and I'm a girl. I'm pretty self concious about myself. I have a lot of dirty thoughts on my minds. (Blames all the hormones raging within me -_-'') I like sunshine, rainbows, butterflies, unicorns, and foods. I like to nap a lot and play pw with my cousin Thi aka Aesprika, usually find us two together ingame. I'm pretty hot tempered. I like to pick on Cedro a lot because I'm a big meanie. D: Mhm.. sometimes a bit too open on how I'm feeling O.O.. so I hope that won't be too much of a problem Q.Q.. I'm always online .. though I'm afk a lot xD.. if I can help with something, ask away xD. *vampire bites all of you* O.O !!

P.S. I live two blocks away from my cousin so I can stalk him O.O

Last edited by Nashirah on Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aesprika

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:51 pm

Hi, My name is Thi, I'm a 20 year gold guy from California. My forum name is also my IGN. My cousin is Phavey. I just joined the faction a couple days ago, which I'm really enjoying ^^. When I'm online I'm usually questing or grinding for money with my cousin. I enjoy feeding people cookies, and biting, and MMORPGs and RPGs. I always open to help even though I don't know if I'm that helpful Dx. Anyways see you in game. ^^
Back to top Go down
-=FReaK=-

-=FReaK=-

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:45 pm

Hello everyone!! I'm new in the faction and I am very happy to be here. You guys know me as BornFReaK in PWI but call me FReaK Razz In my whole MMORPG life, I always made a knight(warrior) and called it -=FReaK=- but it didn't work in PWI Sad Anyways, my name in real life is Serkan and I live in Canada. My brother in real life also plays PWI and his name is GenJutsu. My favorite sports are soccer, tennis and kick-boxing and of course, I practice them =D I love to help people as much as I can; even if I'm doing some quests, I'll leave it and help out if I can. See you all in game =D

-=FReaK=-

Last edited by -=FReaK=- on Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkghost

Darkghost

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:47 pm

[b]Hi all, my real name is Steve and i am a Letter Carrier for the United States Postal Service for over 20 years. I also bowl three nights a week
so if you see me online i may just have my shop setup to sell and buy. I used to play ultima online with my character being Darksyde. For those
who never played that game, when you die you run around as a ghost looking for a healer. Since my Darksyde name was taken and i died alot,
i made a combination and Darkghost was created. I love computer D&D games and play IceDale when i get disconnected. I also collect comic
books and have over 2000 by now. Older Marvel and in the last eight year i went total to DC especially the Justice League of America. And finally
i watch the cartoon network because cartoons are not just for kids.

The Darksyde is stronger Twisted Evil

Last edited by Darkghost on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xaro$
Admin
Xaro$

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:56 pm

Thats awesome darkghost that you collect comic books. I have a fairly decent size collection of comics myself but stopped collecting them. As far as DC comics goes Lobo is my favorite char. Marvel and image were my preferences when i collected though. Carnage is my favorite in marvel(possibly the best villian ever). Maybe you can put me up to date on some of the comics i missed out on over the years Smile
Back to top Go down
ITPOPS

ITPOPS

PostSubject: Welcome to all !   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:02 pm

I'm POPS

Yes the old man of the family. I want to say THANK YOU to all of you who have joined our family.

Tellitha is my wife in real life

Morgan is my daughter.

Tow truck is my son.

Bri is my daughter in law,daughter now.

So you see why we call this Faction our family,and you are apart of it now.

ITSPOPS is my main character in the game he's a lvl 67 cleric .

BOFFO is my other character he's lvl 46 WB. If you see Boffo say HI ! It's really me POPS.
Back to top Go down
Xaro$
Admin
Xaro$

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:10 am

heya pops! boffos a wb huh? thats a werebeast right? i dont think they exists on international but i know what you mean his other charachter a barbarian Laughing
Back to top Go down
SkylerHenesy

SkylerHenesy

PostSubject: Skyler Henesy   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:38 pm

Hey there, just call me sky, not much to say, once hardcore gamer, now just part time gamer that enjoys spending his time with rl girlfriend Makeda. So far level 80 axe bm, extensive knowledge of the cube so don't be shy, ask me something and I'll try to answer you. Thanks for having me in the family.
Back to top Go down
Makeda

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:43 pm

Hello everyone Smile

I am Makeda, a blood-thirsty momma in high heels and wielding heavy dual axes in my manicured hands. I got into online games thanks to my baby boy (Sky) . He enjoys them, so I decided to share it with him....though now I feel I am much more into PWI than my honeybuns Razz . I try to help whenever I can, but if I do not respond, do not feel unloved, I am probably whispering sweet nothings into Sky's ear geek
Back to top Go down
jack_Nel
Admin
jack_Nel

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:45 am

hello hello my name is Alexandra, i have 19 years (almost) and i've been playing pwi for 3 monts now, yes it is my first MMPGmorph but i think i'm doing well expecialy with this big family helping me! ^^ i was helped by R3N3G4D3S before i joind^ Embarassed ^ i'm realy gratefull to be here and i'm looking forword to help others as i am a lvl 60 cleric atm sooo if you need me just call I love you ^^ thank you again for leting me join and i'll see you all in game bounce bounce bounce

You'rs little noob junky jack_Nel
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/people/qA2f45G
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell the family about yourself   Tell the family about yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell the family about yourself
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next