R3N3G4D3S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
R3N3G4D3S

R3N3GADES faction forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey people!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zhang_Wuji

Zhang_Wuji

Hey people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey people!!!   Hey people!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:46 am

Hi, (for those who'd known me).Sorry I didn't register sooner.I know I been out of commission for awhile.just letting the people who'd help me out know (you know who you are) that i didn't leave the faction or the game. I couldn't log-in to tell you guys this months ago because where I'm staying at, I don't have access to the internet.Right now, I'm communicating using the local library computer( hehehehe).

Anyways I found out that my out that my old man got the big "C" from the doctor.In a way I'm still in denial, so i won't have time to be online and play the game until i finished taking him to do the radiation and chemo. Maybe in the summer or so I'll be back on, so place keep a place in the faction for me will ya.By then xaros, tellitha, towtruck and all those high level will probably be in level 100.Laughing.by my estimation,right now I should have been a level 78-79 but I'm stuck in lvl 66 Crying or Very sad I will come to the library log on here and try to talk you guys if i could. IF I install the PW game on here it would be TOO suspicious lol!

Thanks for reading this and understanding my reasons see you guy soon.
Back to top Go down
Arienia

Arienia

Hey people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey people!!!   Hey people!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:12 pm

I'm sorry to hear that, i hope everything turns out as best as possible, and when your good and ready to come back after you have everything real life that you need done i'd be glad to see you online, but untill then hope your father feels better and everything works out for you!
Back to top Go down
Reos

Reos

Hey people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey people!!!   Hey people!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:15 am

it sucks when life throws crap in our face and makes time less enjoyable for anyone.

i wish you and your family the greatest of luck and the happiest of times together. Return to the game whenever you can and we'll hopefully see you back sooner than later.
Back to top Go down
Xaro$
Admin
Xaro$

Hey people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey people!!!   Hey people!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:35 am

Dang man although its good to hear from you, its sad to hear the bad news. I really hope everything goes well. I wish you and your father the best. Take care and quoting reos "hope to see you sooner than later"
Back to top Go down
https://r3n3g4d3s.forumotion.net
Niaora

Niaora

Hey people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey people!!!   Hey people!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:14 pm

I am so sorry to hear that Zhang_Wuji. Caregivers tend to forget about themselves so remember to take care of yourself while you take care of your father. Until you are able to return, keep in mind you have friends thinking about you and hoping for all the best for you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Zhang_Wuji

Zhang_Wuji

Hey people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey people!!!   Hey people!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:44 am

Hey, thanks you guys for your support and well wishes for my father.I'm sorry for the late reply. My parents lives outside the city and there's no internet where I'm staying at so I can only come online at the library.I would like to know what levels you guys are currently at. And have you guys done the territory wars yet?. Dang, I am soooo way behind. Is there someone whose willing to play my character for me?I give you the password and login name. Just kidding....Maybe not.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Niaora

Niaora

Hey people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey people!!!   Hey people!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:46 pm

we haven't gone to TW yet. I just got to level 63 last night yay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey people!!!   Hey people!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey people!!!
Page 1 of 1